Cybersecurity Lunch & Learn
When: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Where: Milner's Gate
205 Shoshone Street North
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
*Lunch served at noon
What can I expect to learn?
- How to protect your data and prevent your business from becoming the next victim of a cyberattack.
- What social engineering is and how cybercriminals use certain tactics to get your data and other valuable information.
- How to spot electronic distraction techniques and what to do if you suspect something is amiss.
- What the different types of phishing are, how to deal with them, and how to successfully avoid them.
Why should I go?
- 73% Percentage of employees opening malicious email attachments.
- 77% Amount of security professionals who rank user awareness training the most effective tactic to prevent and block ransomware.
- 62% Goal of cyberattacks to gain financial information.